Membership Benefits include:
– Access to GSS Production Facilities. High-spec industrial standard equipment in zoned work bays that offer flexible fabrication environments. We have dedicated areas for the exploration and fabrication of artworks that include wood, metal, resin, plaster, ceramics, paper and stone
– Access to temporary, flexible project spaces to facilitate short-term projects for research, production, installation and documentation of artwork
– Access to communal social area, including; wireless broadband and library, including publications & DVDs on contemporary art, art theory and technical processes
– Staff advice and expertise in commissioning, project management, and fabrication of artworks
– Access to a forklift and trained drivers to move materials, artwork and equipment as well as storage
– Monthly opportunities e-mail and newsletter along with invitations to all our events including curated exhibitions, talks and symposia
– Invitations to attend, or participate in, Members led events and activities
– A subsidised rate on all GSS courses and discounts on various products and services.
If you wish to find out more about becoming a member, then please contact Ben Lowry via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0141 353 3708.
Please find more detailed information on members benefits here.
Conditions of membership and code of conduct can be found here.